If you are thinking of contact lenses, your doctors have had years of experience and advanced training in fitting even the most difficult cases. Often, people who’ve been told previously they could not wear contacts have been fit successfully in the office. We participate in FDA supervised studies to investigate new lenses being introduced, thereby giving us access to a greater choice in selecting the appropriate lens for your eyes.
- Disposable and frequent replacement soft lenses
- Traditional soft contact lenses
- Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
- Astigmatic contact lenses
- Tinted soft lenses
- Bifocal contact lenses
- Myopia control lenses
- Scleral contact lenses
Now Available in Our Myopia Control Center
Is Myopia Control for My Children?
If one or more of these apply to your child then Myopia Control is a treatment option for them!
• Your child is active in sports or high-energy activities
• Your child is reluctant to wear glasses
• One or both parents were glasses, contact lenses or had LASIK
• Your child needed glasses before age 8
• Your child’s prescription has changed more than -0.50D in the past year
• There is a family history of macular degeneration, glaucoma or retinal detachment
If left untreated, children’s myopia (nearsightedness) may potentially affect their eye health, emotional and social well-being, and performance in school and extracurricular activities
Call or schedule an appointment today to find out if Myopia Control is right for your child!